Piononos Terms and Conditions
- This is a disclaimer for all our products published on our website (piononosinc.com) and for sale in the store or by phone.
- The photos published on the website are illustrative and may vary.
- The size and quantity of the calculated portions are estimated and may vary.
- The published sizes of the products are a close approximate. The colors of our products and fruits (strawberries, berries, etc.) can vary as well.
- The availability of the products may vary even if the checkout has proceeded. In this case, we will call you before confirming your order and discuss the available options. Piononos does not compensate the client for changes in the availability of products or services.
- The message of the personalized card is given by the client. We will write it textually; however, Piononos is not responsible for its content.
- The availability of products and prices may vary at the discretion of the store and without prior notice to customers. Already paid orders are excluded from price variations.
- Quotes are valid for three months.
- Piononos reserves the right to deny admission to any person in the store.
- Our products may contain nuts, eggs, dairy, or gluten.
- We do not specialize in allergen-free cakes or desserts.
Pickup and Delivery Orders Policy
- Orders will be confirmed by phone or email the day before and the same day of the pickup or delivery.
- Cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours notice before your scheduled pickup or delivery. If the refund for cancellation is approved, there will be a non-refundable $5 cancellation fee to cover the order’s processing costs.
- If a cancellation is approved, it will be effective only if we send a confirmation via email or text message.
- If we do not receive a confirmation on time, we will put the order on hold until we receive confirmation. Please note that last-minute confirmations may require some time to complete the order. There is a risk of losing the complete order if the client does not ask for a cancellation on time.
- For pickup orders: we will ask the client for the following information: first name, last name, and the last four digits of the phone number of the person who placed the order. Without the correct information, we will not give the product to the pickup person.
- We will show and describe the product to the customer. Once the person leaves the store with the product, we will not allow any returns.
- Deliveries are done in two different time frames: from 10 am to 3 pm OR 3 pm to 8 pm, with no specific or shorter window time.
- The driver will call or text the receiving person to confirm that someone will receive the order. At the time of arrival, the driver will call by phone and the door. If he does not receive an answer in 15 minutes, he will continue the route. In that case, the client loses the order and the delivery fee. The client must contact the store to see available options. If there is availability, the delivery may be rescheduled. The client must pay an additional delivery fee.